LABORER RESUME TEMPLATE (TEXT FORMAT)
Professional laborer with over 5 years of experience in a variety of types of physical labor. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly and for prolonged periods of time.
San Dias University
BS Accountancy | University Scholar
BS in Maths | University Scholar
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Construction reports
- Sheet metal work
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Organize building materials
- Hazardous materials
- Metal lathing
- Pipe fitting
Diamond Flooring Corp | August 2019 – Present
- Inspected parts for defects, repaired if possible, and informed appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts
- Operated and assisted in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the hand tool or the machine being operated
- Repaired damaged plastered walls and ceilings; spackled and painted interior and exterior metal, wood and masonry surfaces
- Repaired plumbing stoppages and repaired leaks in copper, soil and iron pipes
- Replaced washers, gaskets and makes general service repairs
VIP Managing | 2018 – 2019
- Performed heavy physical labor
- Assisted in building structures for commercial and residential construction sites
- Erected and disassembled scaffolding, braces, barricades, ramps, and other temporary structures
- Performed road construction activities involving asphalt, concrete and concrete supports, highway signs, guard rails and landscaping
- Took delivery of materials and cargo from suppliers
- Loaded and unloaded materials and move materials in work areas
- Performed general construction labor, including job site clean-up
- Operated motorized equipment including power tools, saws, etc.
- Engaged in preparation work to the ready worksite for journeyman employees (carpenters, form setters, finishers, etc.) to perform defined tasks
- Worked with the concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete pour & finish
- Performed functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines
||$20k – $66k
||$96 – $4k
||$103 – $9k
||$0 – $1k
||$21k – $57k
***Data are taken from payscale.com
Good Skills to Include on Laborer Resume
- Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; potentially for long periods.
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work successfully as a team.
- Ability to understand and follow directions with moderate supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Resume Action Words for Laborer
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count: