MARKETING MANAGER RESUME TEMPLATE (TEXT FORMAT)
Successful marketing manager with extensive experience building revenue and profit for an organization. Serve as the first point of contact when establishing positive client-centric business relationships. Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal business skills. Leads by example; builds collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers. Maintains the highest code of ethics in all business transactions.
Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing
Tarleton State University Stephenville, TX
- Strategic Planning in Traditional and Non-Traditional Marketing.
- Proficient Use of Analytical Marketing Tools.
- Create marketing materials to be sent out in notification emails.
- Social Media account maintenance.
- A representative for company at tradeshows.
- Able to work with demanding people.
Stay and Play Marketing, Seattle, WA
July 2012 – July 2018
Coordinated all of the work performed by sub-contractors and ensured the level of service rendered met the quality expected by the client.
Key Contributions and Accomplishments:
- Reduced marketing budget from $800k/yr. to $500k/yr. by replacing outdated marketing strategies with innovative and comprehensive e-marketing campaigns.
- Increased sales by $2M by considerably improving PR efforts and increasing social media followers by over 100%.
- Implemented a variety of media strategies, including press releases, television, radio, and social media that significantly accelerated sales growth and profitability.
- Doubled the social media following and number of leads of a national sports construction company.
- Successfully launched a new construction division in collaboration with an Olympic athlete.
- Created and managed numerous social media campaigns including six daily blogs for a law firm.
- Wrote and distributed press releases and created media awareness for a law firm (including NBC and ABC TV coverage).
- Developed and implemented newsletter email marketing campaigns.
- Managed citation and link building.
- Conducted competitive intelligence through periodicals and online resources.
- Hired, managed, trained, and supervised teams in several client locations.
Cannonball Harley-Davidson, Seattle, WA
Apr. 2007 – May 2012
- Re-branded Bluegrass Harley-Davidson by implementing marketing campaigns that included digital and traditional marketing with an emphasis on social media and dealership events.
- Rebuilt reputation and helped bring Bluegrass HD from the bottom 5% of dealers in the USA to the top 10% in less than two years.
- Implemented a social media strategy from the ground up that included a large focus on organic growth while also running paid advertising campaigns to drive motorcycle sales leads.
- Executed successful marketing campaigns that resulted in a 25% increase in sales from 2014 to 2015 and a 10% increase from 2015 to 2016.
- Handled the buying, scheduling, and copywriting/creating of all traditional and digital advertising while staying within a yearly budget.
- Planned, managed, and promoted sales events, parties, charity events, and off-site co-branded events.
Average Salary for Marketing Managerp Job
$45k – $101k
|Bonus||$991 – $15k|
|Profit Sharing||$906 – $14k|
|Commission||$972 – $30k|
|Total Pay||$42k – $106k|
***Data are taken from payscale.com
Good Skills to Include on Marketing Manager Resume
- Wide range of knowledge on behavior and psychosocial problems, diagnosis and treatment.
- Exceptionally strong and consistent work ethic.
- A good listener. Able to absorb a large volume of information and translate it into easily understood terms.
- A strategic thinker having a high degree of initiative. Able to devise and present innovative solutions and practical approaches to most business challenges.
- Analytical, creative and driven to improve processes to reduce workload and increase efficiency.
Resume Action Words for Marketing Manager Resume
Common Certificates for Marketing Manager Resume
- CCNA Security
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Notary Public
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Real Estate License
- Series 63
- Series 7 License
- Six Sigma Green Belt
To be 100% prepared for getting a new job check our Marketing Manager Cover Letter Example
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: