ROOFER RESUME TEMPLATE (TEXT FORMAT)
Energetic and hardworking roofer experienced in factory shed and commercial roofing. 5+ years’ proven record of repairing, maintaining, removing and installing roofs. GAF certified as well. Able to lift up to 100 pounds.
EL DORADO UNIVERSITY
Graduated with a Bachelor Science degree in Physics (BSN), passed the El
Dorado State Physics Board Exam
- Attention to Details
- Self Control
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Engineering and Technology
- Administration and Management
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
NBD International | June 2017- August 2019
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Waterproofed and damp-proofed walls, floors, roofs, foundations, and basements by painting or spraying surfaces with waterproof coatings, or by attaching waterproofing membranes to surfaces
- Estimated roofing materials and labor required to complete jobs, and provide price quotes
- Removed snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials
Natural Slate Roofing Inc | March 2014 – June 2017
- Aligned roofing materials with edges of roofs
- Applied alternate layers of hot asphalt or tar and roofing paper to roofs, according to specification
- Covered roofs and exterior walls of structures with slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, gravel, gypsum, and/or related materials, using brushes, knives, punches, hammers and other tools
- Inspected problem roofs to determine the best procedures for repairing them
Average Salary for Roofer Job
$30k – $84k
|Bonus||$101 – $3k|
$503 – $149k
|Commission||$0 – $6k|
|Total Pay||$27k – $61k|
***Data are taken from payscale.com
Good Skills to Include on a Roofer Resume
- Building and Construction – you have to know all about materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction and repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Customer and Personal Service – you have to know all about the principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Public Safety and Security – you have to know all about relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote the effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Education and Training – you have to know all about the principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Mathematics – you have to know the arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Design – you have to know the design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Mechanical – you have to know the machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Transportation – you have to know the principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
Resume Action Words for Roofer
Common Certificates for Roofer Resume
- GAF Factory Certified Roofer
- Haag Certified
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: